Inspired- I wanna be able to do that!

I've found so many things lately that I love and I'm SO inspired by. Lots of character design things, animations, techniques etc. I love the whole look and the use of textures and its something I really want to try myself at some point. With the E4 project, I'd love to but dont quite have the time needed and it's not 100% suited to that but it has influenced it somewhat for 'trying' to bring in textures to the toaster idea. But I just found this on youtube and love it! It's got so much character and charm to it. Plus its cute!

video

2 comments:

  1. This is well cool, kinda reminds me of little big planet for ps3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah! I never even thought of that. That's really cool, I love the look of those. Textures can look amazing on characters. Like those in '9'.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin