Re-Animate: for female animators

I was just reading about this earlier this morning and someone I know at FNA Films here passed this on to me too which I really appreciate. Although it says its for more experienced female animators, someone might find it of use or might even want to enter. Its always good to keep an eye out and keep up to date with industry things. Something I learned a lot last year. So I thought I'd post this for anyone who is interested. Pretty good read too though.

-ReAnimate is the new animation development initiative from Birds Eye View and Warp Films with the support of Skillset. Focussing on the worlds of screenwriting and animation, we will select up to 20 exceptional British women and equip them with the contacts and creative support they need to produce smart, commercial, animation ideas for the international marketplace.

Here is the link for the rest of it and application forms, fact sheets etc. The deadline to apply is May 14th.

http://www.birds-eye-view.co.uk/2252/bev-labs/reanimate.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin