Amazing wall painted animation and something new im working on...

This seems to be pretty popular and being mentioned a lot on Twitter so I had a look and wow! It's amazing, really impressive. Its a wall painted animation by the company BLU and is based on evolution. When you start watching it you cant take your eyes off it! Or at least I couldnt.

Check it out!

BIG BAG BIG BOOM - the new wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.



Their website looks really good too. Some really cool pieces of work and sketchbook and wall art but also the layout of the site is quirky too and fits well with their style. It's like a rough sketchbook. Their site is here: BLU


Also on another note- I'm working on a new little piece at the moment. Its kinda tattoo inspired in terms of the design/pattern look to it. It's just something I wanted to try as a change and to work on illustrator with. Makes a change from the character design work I've been doing and this wont be gray either like most of my work seems to turn out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...that's incredible! Amazing video, I love it! I's very hard to realized it! See you soon and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you too! Yeah its a really gripping thing to watch, must of took a lot to make that! They sure have a lot of skill.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin