Bertie the happy go lucky peacock

Quick lil update before I fall asleep! I have been working on my peacock character to re-design it and spent what feels like ages doing daft little tweaks to it and although at the start of this all, I wanted the character to look a bit cartoon like but still somewhat life like- thats changed now as I've gone on and I've exagerated it more and made him have short legs as his backstory explains that he's very clumsy and happy go lucky- quite dim really.
My older design made him look too angry which I didnt want.

So here is the new version of the line work. Still to be coloured up and I now need to re-design the peahen Sofia so her style is appropriate and similar to this.



And the older design....

2 comments:

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin