Expressions

After getting the designs for my 2 characters, it was then time to work on some expressions. Stupidly I did not realise just how awkward it can be drawing the beaks to different expressions but I started getting the hang of it, although all the expressions for the model sheets are straight ahead. For the actual animation there will be expressions with the head side on for when the peacock squaks at the peahen to get her attention. A lot of the expressions also turned out pretty bad but this is something I've never drawn before now so it's been good learning from it.

Anyway here is the final expressions for the peacock which I have scanned in before doing on the computer for the model sheet.



And the peahen expressions. She has more of an attitude!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin