Cirque du Freak

I was talking to my bestie about a new project she's got which is about title sequences and they were shown this one for Cirque du Freak and she thought it was amazing and said I must watch it and how Burton like it is.

So I watched it and agreed! The style is amazing and the detail- wow! The technique is fantastic and a lot of work involved but it has turned out perfect and I couldnt fault it. I would love to be able to do something like this in the future. It also reminds me a little of the Lemony Snicket credits too. I think that whole style is just really capturing and engrosses me.

Here is the video for the sequence itself, enjoy!

yU+co: Cirque du Freak // Main Titles from Steve Dilley Design // Archives on Vimeo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin