Bit off topic

Steering away from sculpey on this post but to another long term obsession of mine...Coraline!!! I had started a rough drawing of this a long time ago and found it again so decided to re-work it and get it finished. Nothing really unique or a different style to this but it was nice to work on. I love this character and film so much, it's remained a strong favourite of mine ever since its release just over 2 years ago. Such an amazing style to it all.
I'm quite happy with the finish of this actually, in real life its gone quite bold and looks like a print or something and thats down to my lovely tria markers! And then I used my derwent inktense pencils over them.





Close up of the lower half of the pic...



6 comments:

  1. This looks fab. I like your use of colour. Are you sure you haven't stolen a piece of concept art...? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! lol I wish. The concept art for that was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with this 'I wish' crap! Take a compliment sis! lol. This is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is brilliant! i have the same Coroline obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks so much! haha yep, its an obsession that sure isn't fading! Best film ever!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin