Mood board

Here is my mood board that I done yesterday for the new project. I'm actually being productive- just got my script wrote this very minute so now I can get on to writing the character back stories and start designing them (all the fun stuff).

A mood board isn't always necessary on the brief but I do like to make one as I think its a good kinda starting point and shows so initial inspiration/ideas quite well. So like the other drawings I done, I airbrushed the background, used some inks and sketched over and added pics. The font didn't come out right in the photo though but it looks fine in real life.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! Great blog you have here and beautiful work. I look forward to seeing your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mood board. I never really understood (and therefore liked) mood boards when doing projects. I guess it just felt like repeating work I had already done in sketchbooks etc. But I can see yours demonstrates the kind of style and feel (hence 'mood') of the project. Maybe I went about college the wrong way....?

    Have you started your course yet? Best of luck with it.

    And that's a great new profile picture. Love your hair. I think I need a new pic. The current one looks kinda moody. Hey, word of the day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ty! Glad you like the blog, more posts to come : )

    Awww thanks Dean, yeah I think im more 'old school' with making mood boards at the start- just to get an idea for things. A lot of people don't like making them tho so you aint alone! lol.
    And thanks about the pic lol, - i'll take moody as the word of the day!
    Back at college tomorrow- like first day at school again!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin