All starts tomorrow!!

I feel like a little school kid right now, about to start my first day at school!...although I've been at Newcastle college for a long, long time now. I've been off since around the end of last October. It was the first time in good few years that I've had 'proper' time off and it was so strange having nothing to do from being busy all the time and complaining of no free time. But then I had the phase of having lost motivation and ideas and was out of the whole 'design' thing for quite a while but it's back again now and just in time!

As you know, the last 2-3 weeks I've been working on a new project ready to start properly when we go back. I've storyboarded non stop for the last few days- 3 slightly different versions and 114 frames later! It's not the final version as I havent done the character design yet. I'll be posting more on the storyboards soon.
But for now here are some sketchbook pics of where I am so far with it. I'm about to get very, very busy!! And I'm also about to do some work for a local film company here that I was asked about. So a lot to do and a lot to learn. Better get cracking!


The cover I done because it was just plain at first, not very nice looking. I'll label the front (brown paper) when I get the module title etc.












And lastly...a little of the storyboarding, the rough versions.


4 comments:

  1. You have been busy! It all looks great. The cover is perfect - not over-fussy, but very eye-catching.

    Marcel and Eduardo... oh so continental ;) This story has me intrigued. I look forward to finding out more.

    And I like how you casually manage to snap a pic of your swanky new pencil case in there. Bring back Animal!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! Yeah i understand the break thing since that's what i'm going through at the moment lol. Looking forward to seeing more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dan, haha yep rather continental (i miss paris...more so disneyland).

    Aww yeah Louise, its weird being on a break, finding motivation lol. I'm gonna feel your pain tho with drawing frame by frame this year!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin