Happy Halloween!!

Well this week has been rather different! Lots of news, future prospects etc. And now time for another first for me- an illustration friday.com entry!

I've wanted to participate with various illustration friday topic's over the last year or so but missed it.
So seeing as its halloween, this week's theme is 'scary' and I've just created this piece which is rather random but something I really enjoyed working on and spending the time working on. I also learned a few things from it too. So all in all, it's been useful.

Here it is, and Happy halloween everyone!!!! ...


6 comments:

  1. Oooh I didn't know it was for a competition! I love this! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Count Owl, looking smart :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone! Glad you like him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great :) i love your style :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you so much! Appreciate the lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin