Sketchbook galore

I don't often post much to do with my actual sketchbook pages, mainly just as I'm designing. I've been working on it more the last few days and it always takes ages just to do a little bit of work in it, to get the layout and then put whatever else I need on- always takes longer than I hope!

This obviously isn't every page but some as im developing with the ideas and design. First time Im using a brown sketchbook too and it's great- I'm converted!













So there is lots, lots, lotssss more to do with all sorts really. I need a magic stop watch for sure!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Lots of paper ripping and ink splatting lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin