Trippy!!

As I've mentioned previously, I want to have coloured ink drops flowing in the background behind the tree's for when the judge is running. It creates more of a vivid look and gives the trippy effect. This is something I've NEVER done before or tried but I experimented very quickly earlier with dropping some inks into water (I need a bigger container) but it did seem to work well. The test showed me that the flow of the drops needs to be slower, its way to quick right now but I think it should give the right effect in the end. I also want to experiment with reversing it and also a time lapse effect if possible. Just to see what will work best really. But for now- here is my test clip... (just a rough zoomed out version for now)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Got a better clip of it since (i think), just need to edit it, taking a long time!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin