The Stagg Do digital storyboards

'The Stagg Do' is almost here! The official trailer is going live this weekend, so I'll keep you updated on that and also there are updates on the blog right here- 'The Stagg Do'. Thins are getting exciting! So I thought it was time to finish annotating the digital storyboards I done and here they are. The previous version was just a rough, hand drawn version I had done but this gives a bit more detail and visual style of it all. Apart from this I've been working on something I'm about to post more on and then finally got some business card designs done and ordered for my dad! He's been asking me for months now but I had a lot of other things to do. So things are getting there and I cant wait to get back to being more creative again, new ideas and creations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin