The drawing continues...

After drawing the caricature of my dad last week which I gave him on his birthday, he had been saying for a few days that I should draw one of my grandma...so I did! It's not 'quite' as caricature I guess compared to previous ones. But here it is...
She was really pleased with it and I had some lovely comments about it and following that have been asked to draw one of a friend of mine's baby. So I'll be getting that done which is a first for me to draw a baby! I was hoping to get that done today but what started as a good, productive morning going to plan turned more into chaos. I should get it done tomorrow though and hopefully just work on some other things this coming week if I have enough time inbetween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin