Happy New Year!! - Drawing Challenge

Happy new year everyone, hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's to a productive and creative 2013!! I'm not quite one for setting new years resolutions but as its the start of the year, I like to think more in terms of goals over the year and challenges. I'd really like to spend more time developing and creating illustrations and read more about children's illustration itself. I'd also like to get a proper website set up sometime over the next couple of months. But something I've always wanted to do is a 30 day drawing challenge. There are lot's of these around with differences but this one seems to be one of the most popular ones which I was also tweeted (thanks zombryn!)
I'll be posting each day. I started it yesterday and I'm also updating my facebook page daily too: Scudge Day one: myself (in Disneyland of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin