Illustration Goals

I'm a very goal orientated person and like to have things to work to. Since leaving college it's always felt kinda weird not having a brief/project to work on (welcome to the real world!). I have worked on things since leaving of course and I really want to focus more on it all now and develop myself more within illustration. So I've made a list! This isn't to do all now but over the course of this year. I have an idea for a dummy book but its something I really need to look into more and learn about. And an update on my 'Circus' animation plan with Eduardo and Marcel. It's really not feasible to do especially in cut out because Eduardo's limbs are so, so skinny- I couldn't stitch joints in to be able to make him move. It would just rip. I also feel that I need to focus on other aspects more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin