Surfer Chick

Another new piece I created a few days ago. 'Surfer chick' which was set for me to do by my friend, which I really enjoyed! I realized that after years of interior architecture and animation- my drawing focus was always either very specific interiors/architecture/floor plans or character model sheets. So basically I've never had a lot of real experience with drawing proper poses or scenes for illustration. This is something I really want to focus on and practice with more. Because with model sheets, it's just a front, back and side elevation views- all very static and not really expressing a lot. Also not linked within illustration pieces. So this is the surfer chick which again I used a lot of textures for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin