Zentangle Design Completed & Polychromos!!!!!!!!

I forgot to update on this the other week on the zentangle style design I was working on in my moleskine. I reallyyyyyy enjoyed doing this!! So different for me to just use a fine liner straight off, no pre-planning or pencil outlines etc. I'm definitely going to do more of these.





And now can I have a drum roll please????.......... last week my stationery obsessive, geek mode kicked in MAJORLY!! I made the most incredible purchase- a set of 120 Faber Castell Polychromos!! 

I've been looking at them for a while and pricing and Amazon have the 120 tin set here for £142.35 (the RRP is £210), so that's a fantastic saving BUT.... right now the art shop Details in town (Newcastle) have the set on promotion for £99.50 which is just immense!! They were out of stock but I rang up as soon as they got them back in and reserved one until that lunch time. I was at college and dashed down during my break (now that's how you spend a lunch break!). You can buy online from them here.  
Honestly when I got back to college, I was sitting there thinking- ooh they are in the bag right next to me, waiting to be opened. I took the cellophane off and had the BIGGEST grin on my face. Even my tutor looked and said 'wow I can understand how happy you are but clearly your ecstatic right now, look at your face!!'  haha. It was a damn proud moment. When I opened them and saw all of the colours in each tray- just wow!!!! I kept smiling for days after, even still now. They've made me so happy and what an incredible set to have. I can't wait to start using them. I've been so busy but I'll be making time soon. Here is a pic which doesn't do them justice, they are a true beauty!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin