Harry Potter: Daily Doodle- Bellatrix Lestrange

Wednesday's daily doodle over on Twitter was Bellatrix Lestrange, continuing with their Harry Potter theme this week. I'm not as keen on how this one turned out but I just HAD to draw her, she is my favourite in Harry Potter and my favourite actress full stop!! I bloody love Helena.

Check out their page for more amazing work and themes: Daily_Doodle



Today's for Thursday is Hagrid who I didn't get a chance to draw but depending on time tomorrow, I might double up and draw 2 day's worth. 


1 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin