Harry Potter - Daily Doodle: Mad Eye Moody

This morning when I woke up and checked twitter, I saw +DailyDoodles  theme for this week which is Harry Potter!! How brilliant. I thought to myself- I never take part in these type of things for doing a sketch and I've been wanting to draw again lately but I've been having a major creative block. So I thought what better than doing this today and it also gives me the chance to try out my polychromo pencils.

Today's character was Mad Eye Moody. Here's what I created. I scanned it in which never picks up the same with the colours and shading. I'm also having one of those moments when I look at my work and think hmmm, do I like my style, do I have a style?? I'll ponder on that and leave you with the image itself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin