Perfectly Papercuts- Update


I thought it was time to explain a bit of what I've been up to over the last few weeks. As you know I've been doing more papercut art and I've developed this further to create my page over on facebook- 'Perfectly Papercuts'
As well as this, during December I made lots of personalised Christmas baubles which I really enjoyed. This is something I'll continue with again next year and develop further but for now, here are some of the baubles created. I'll have lots more coming up soon but as always I'll continue to work on illustrations in-between too.



 




2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! Xxx you're so talented xxx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin